What happens during a Lasik consultation?
At Kelly Vision Center, we want to make every step of your journey to better vision and great one! If you are considering laser vision correction, the first step will be a LASIK consultation with Dr. James Kelly. The goal of the appointment is to educate you about your treatment options and collect information so we can determine whether you are a suitable candidate for surgery. Here are the steps involved during your free consultation.
- Refraction to determine your prescription and the amount of correction needed
- Corneal Topography an image of the shape of your cornea
- Ultrasound Pachymetry to measure the overall corneal thickness
- Dry Eye Testing to determine the level of tears the patient produces. Patients with excessive dry eye may not be candidates.
- Dilated Retinal exam to check for any health issues in the retina.
- Pupilometry to measure the size of the pupil
- Additional Testing may be performed depending on what Dr. Kelly encounters during the exam. We often find other conditions such as Glaucoma, Diabetes, Cataract, and Macular Degeneration.
- Review of the various procedures we offer
- Discussion of the risks & benefits of laser vision correction
- Q & A with Dr. Kelly
Lasik Eye Surgery in New York City
Dr. Kelly is a highly reviewed eye surgeon by patients online
Affordable payment options for all patients
See better for life with the most popular vision correction procedure