We’re giving away Free Lasik!
Having clear vision is essential and so are those helping during this challenging time. At Kelly Vision, we want to show our appreciation by giving away free Lasik to an essential worker.
To enter, tell us who worked hard during the pandemic by entering here. You can even nominate yourself.
We’ll pick one essential worker and award them with Premium Kelly Vision Lasik.
Thank you for making a difference in New York!
HOW TO ENTER. Enter the contest by using website entry form. The entry form can be found at Kellylaser.com. Limit one entry per person per Submission Period.
CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins July 1, 2020 and ends August 31, 2020 (“Contest Period”). All entries (submissions) must be received on or before the time stated during that submission period. Winner will be announced September 1, 2020.
PRIZE. One (1) FREE Refractive surgery/LASIK procedure. Valued up to $4,000. One (1) will be given away in total. Not redeemable for cash and/or credit. The prize IS transferable. This means if the winner is not a surgical candidate or was entering to win it for another person it may be used on someone other than themselves. Before a surgery can take place all the doctors requirements must be met including a surgical evaluation to determine eligibility.
WINNER SELECTION. All eligible entries received during the Submission Period will be entered into a random drawing. The decision of the judges is final. The entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her phone for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this contest. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Administrator (or Sponsor) within two (2) days using the contact information provided at the time of entry, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified. Prizes may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Kelly Vision Center “Win a FREE LASIK PROCEDURE” Contest is sponsored by Kelly Vision Center (“Sponsors”). This contest is governed by these Official Rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
1. The Contest is open to legal residents of New York City and Long Island, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
2. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of Kelly Vision Center are NOT eligible. Contest sponsors their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family (i.e., current and ex- spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings and in-laws and steps in any of the foregoing categories) and other household members (i.e., roommates, housemates, significant others, and partners of each legally residing at the same address) are not eligible.
OTHER TERMS:1. The surgery must be booked and completed no later than 12/31/2020.
2. All follow up appointments’ must be kept after surgery.
3. The surgical candidate will be expected to sign consent forms.
4. No claims or guarantee of a 20/20 vision outcome after surgery.
5. Kelly Vision Center reserves the right to amend or add rules to this contest at any time.
Additional terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
Contest Administrator is not responsible for any error or technical malfunctions associated with the www.facebook.com site (and its associated pages) that may affect any entrant’s ability to enter, win, be viewed or be properly considered in this Contest , regardless of the cause. In the event of a malfunction associated with the Facebook site that Sponsor (in its sole discretion) deems to materially and adversely affect this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to suspend this sweepstakes , terminate this Contest without a winner, terminate this Contest and select a winner early, provide alternative means of entry or any other changes to these Contest rules that Sponsor deems appropriate under the circumstances. Any such changes, terminations or suspensions will be posted on the Sponsor’s Facebook page and/or Contest Application, as determined by Sponsor.
PUBLICITY. By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.