TORIC TECNIS® Symfony Intraocular Lens
The TORIC TECNIS® Symfony IOL is a premium intraocular lens that is implanted onto the eye during cataract surgery and is FDA approved to correct both the blurry vision of cataracts and the farsightedness of presbyopia. With traditional IOLs, most people still required reading glasses after cataracts surgery. While their blurry vision was addressed, presbyopia still remained. Even multifocal IOLs which addressed the issue of farsightedness, still had problems with glare, halos, and contrast sensitivity on the eye's lens, making vision in some lighting situations difficult. By using a combination of a unique diffractive pattern with achromatic technology, TORIC TECNIS® Symfony IOLs deliver a high range of field of vision while maintaining contrast.
Benefits of TORIC TECNIS® Symfony IOLsThere are many benefits to choosing TORIC TECNIS® Symfony IOLs over other intraocular lenses, including:
- A continuous range of high-quality vision for far, intermediate, and near distances
- No compromise in distance vision compared to monofocal lenses
- No glare or halos on lens, as can happen in multifocal IOLs
- Most patients no longer needed glasses for long distance and many no longer needed glasses for intermediate sight
- Minimal recovery time, with many patients able to return to normal activities after 24 hours
- Delivers clear, continuous vision for patients with or without astigmatism
Schedule your FREE Consultation Today!
Take the first step to better vision with Dr Kelly! He’s helped thousands see better for life. He’s also trusted by celebrities and other doctors.