Schedule Your FREE consult with Dr. Kelly today!
By submitting this form you consent to us contacting you via phone/text
Restore youthful expression to your eyes through this simple eyelid surgery New York
Blepharoplasty is a procedure that repairs droopy eyelids by removing excess skin, muscle and fat. As you age, your eyelids stretch, and the muscles supporting them weaken. As a result, excess fat may gather above and below your eyelids, causing sagging eyebrows, droopy upper lids and bags under your eyes. Besides making you look older, severely sagging skin around your eyes can reduce your peripheral vision, especially the upper and outer parts of your field of vision. Blepharoplasty can reduce or eliminate these vision problems and make your eyes appear younger and more alert. Insurance coverage may depend on whether the surgery repairs a condition that impairs vision.
Ideal candidates for Eyelid Surgery New York
A summary of good candidates for this procedure are listed below:
- Patients in good standing health, with no underlying chronic conditions of the lung, hear, nerves, and skin.
- Those suffering with upper eyelid “droopiness” providing difficult to see or impossible to appear energetic and youthful
- Those suffering with under eye bags which constantly appear tired and dull
- Those who are self-conscious about their eye appearance; or women who constantly wear various layers of makeup to hide their eyelids
- Those who have realistic goals about the outcomes of surgery and understand all risks
Your Free Consultation
To decide if blepharoplasty is right for you, please contact us to set up your free consultation at Kelly Vision Center.