Kelly Vision Cares
What is Kelly Vision Center doing to protect patients and staff?
Kelly Vision Center is committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. We are currently following these guidelines:
- We will be Pre-Screening patients when we call to confirm appointments
- Upon entering the office we will have your temperature taken with our touch-less thermometer.
- After arriving, we ask that you please wash your hands and sanitize them.
- All patients must wear a mask and gloves. If you don’t have them, we will provide.
- We have adjusted scheduling procedures so our office is set up for social distancing. You will be kept 6 feet away at all times.
- We will have touch-less payment option at checkout.
We kindly ask for all patients to be on time for your appointment. Call us from our lobby or parking lot and let us know that you have arrived. We will let you know when a technician has sanitized your room and is ready for you. If we are running late, we will give you a courtesy call.
No extra guests will be allowed in the office, only the patients with an appointment. There will be no one allowed sit in the waiting room. Exclusions may apply.
Unfortunately during this time we cannot offer beverages due to guests have to wear masks through their appointment time. If you must have a beverage prior to the service we would like you to finish it outside;
To avoid spreading germs, there will be no magazines at this time.
In addition to our regular cleaning practices, we have increased cleaning practices within all of our offices.
All exam rooms are being sanitized using CDC protocols in between each patient appointment, and additionally at night after office hours.
All waiting rooms and bathrooms are being cleaned and sanitized using CDC protocols during all breaks/lunches, and at night after office hours.
All Kelly Vision Center staff will be tested weekly for COVID-19.
Temperatures will be taken daily.
All staff are required to wear a mask and gloves.
We have minimized the number of people in evaluation and procedure rooms.
At Kelly Vision Center, your health and safety will always be our #1 priority.