Kelly Vision Center is open and operating under a normal schedule. If you have a planned appointment or surgery, plan to keep it unless you have a fever, cough, or other respiratory problems. If you are sick, please inform our staff immediately.
What is Kelly Vision Center doing to protect patients and staff?
Kelly Vision Center is committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. In addition to our regular cleaning practices, we have increased cleaning practices within all of our offices.
- All waiting rooms and bathrooms are being cleaned and sanitized during all breaks/lunches, and at night after office hours.
- All exam rooms are being sanitized in between each patient appointment, and additionally at night after office hours.
Help Keep Our Community Healthy!
The safety and wellbeing of our patients and staff is our top priority. The CDC recommends the following precautionary measures to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Keep away from others who are sick
- Avoid touching high-traffic surfaces in public places
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, etc.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces in your home
- Avoid all non-essential travel