There are several factors that set us apart from otherÂ laser eye surgeons in the New YorkÂ area. Some of the most notable include:
- High levels of personal care and a close doctor-patient relationship
- Superb training and extensive experience
- Advanced technology
- Great results
Many of our patients frequently pay us the ultimate compliment â€“ they refer their family and friends to us on a regular basis.
Premium vs. Discount Laser Eye Surgery
LASIKÂ prices tend to vary significantly betweenÂ vision correctionÂ providers. This is especially true in the context of false advertising and things can become quite confusing when trying to choose a LASIK surgeon. The following factors are important to consider when choosing between premium LASIK centers and discount providers:
- Surgeon Experience and Personal Care â€“Â New York ophthalmologistÂ Dr. James KellyÂ has performed thousands of successful LASIK procedures, and he is dedicated to providing all of his patients with unparalleled personal care and attention. At many discount LASIK providers, staff members other than your surgeon will take measurements and conduct diagnostic exams. At Kelly Vision Center, we believe that it is important for the surgeon to performÂ allÂ aspects of your care, including all pre-operative exams to determine candidacy for the procedure. Dr. Kelly will also perform all post-surgical care to ensure the best possible outcome. In order to guarantee our work, you will receive two years of post-surgery enhancements in the unlikely event it is necessary. Very few discount providers will provide this level of service. We strongly believe it is very important for patients to understand that the pre-procedure examination and post procedure care is as important as the laser procedure itself.
- Technology â€“Â Dr. Kelly uses only the latest and most advanced FDA-approved lasers on all procedures. These include the Alcon LadarVision Custom Cornea laser, the Alcon Allegretto Wavelight laser, VISX Star S4 CustomVue laser, and IntraLasik All-Laser LASIK. At your initial consultation, Dr. Kelly will determine which laser will provide you with the best results.
- Continuing Education â€“Â Our staff regularly participates in continuing education courses in order to stay current with the latest and most advanced vision correction techniques. Dr. Kelly personally delivers lectures as well as attends regular continuing medical education courses in order to stay abreast of the latest developments in the field and to educate other ophthalmologists.
These factors all contribute to superior results for yourÂ LASIKÂ procedure. When choosing a LASIK provider, donâ€™t let cost be the determining factor. Often, you may find you get what you pay for. At Kelly Vision Center, we provide premium services because we know you will appreciate the difference.
PleaseÂ contactÂ ourÂ New York ophthalmologistsÂ today to schedule your initialÂ vision correction consultation. Kelly Vision Center serves patients inÂ New York City,Â Manhattan, andÂ Long Island, New York.